Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

palyin soccer with the italians

When i reach Italy mid way in my eupopean trip with my father, I hope to develop my futbol game to a new level, i want to play as the italians do with finese and purpose, something the American style of play lacks. I will be attending a futbol camp in florence and hope to lean new skillz but also meet new players my own age to learn what its like to live in Italy. Once ive obtained general knoledge and skill in the Italian style, I will head to england for another camp. In England i hope to obtain the englands physical playing style, and intense focus on operating as a whole, not individual players. Then when I return to Wichita Kansas iw ill Hopefully beable to train hard and reach my goal of making Starting varsity at my local high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment